Sunday, January 24, 2010

SINK OR SWIM!!!

So theres this bar in Ybor (Tampa, FL) called the Orpheum, and on Saturdays they do this thing called "Sink or Swim". Its basically a drink thing, $10 all you can drink! Its the "to-do" on Saturdays so its fun to get dressed up. I was feeling tough and ready to go lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The skirt is amazing, but like super tight haha. I have to stuff my fat ass into it, but once I get it up to my waist its all good haha. It was a toss up between my PISSCHRIST shirt or Aus-Rotten, and Aus-Rotten won lol. Got my black dancing, stompin boots on and ruined a pair of black tights. I have so many, one pair isnt gonna put a dent in my tight "collection". I had such a great time last night. The tunes were good, the company was great, and even got some MeMa's tacos after. Always a good time drinking out with friends. Xoxo

Skirt: Vintage, thrifted
Shirt: Aus-Rotten band shirt, Kassi gave to me
Tights: Forever21 (took my switchblade to them)
Shoes: Leather black boots, vintage, thrifted
Accessory's: Red little bow from a boutique in New Orleans
Belt: Child's vintage snake skin belt, vintage, thrifted

No comments: