Thursday, January 28, 2010

Art, walks, and punx mood swings

Ive been creating projects to do during the day and painting is one of them. I have been really behind on that and I finally really started working on this flash board for a good friend of mine. Ive been promising Tyler this for months now, and seeing as how he's my best friend.... I probably should start that before painting something new lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After working soooo hard on that (lolz right) I needed a break and a new drink! So since my friends bailed on me, we were suppose to go out, my hair looked really awesome, but the only person who saw me was the corner store guy lol. Ah need to look tough when you're out walking, that way no one messes with you. I kinda went into punk mode today. I threw on my favorite band shirt, my FLOOR shirt, same jeans and grabbed a Four Loko up the street lol.

**Taken with my new tri pod!!!**
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The night just got crazy from here on out haha.

Shirt: Floor band tshirt, bought at a record store in Gainsville
Jeans: Forever21 (with an Exploding Hearts patch I sewed on it)
Shoes: Boots, thrifted, bought at Community Thrift for $4
Drinks: Grape Four Loko lol

No comments: