Saturday, January 23, 2010

Keep it simple with a loud dress!

No accessories, just my tattoos and this amazing dress!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This dress is so pretty!! and theres a lovely story behind it! When we first got the first dress in, it was the same dress, same style and print, but different colors....and it just wasnt working. So my co-woker Ashley grabbed the dress, I was sad but like my mom always says... if its meant to be its meant to be. About 3 weeks later my boos came in with the biggest smile on her face and gave me this dress! It was perfect! The darker colors worked great with me. The only thing is I hardly wear it because Im so short, and I can not cut this to make it shorter, so I deal and just love that I even own it lol. No accessories needed, I was even bare foot most of the time. Just my tattoos to show.

Photobucket


Dress: Amazing vintage, gifted to me, no lable

No comments: