Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fashion Monsters are coming!

So all day me and my mom, who gladly helped and took these pictures for me lol, we've been joking so much about Lady Gaga and how see calls everyone (her fans) little monsters! So we've just been having a ball with that. Sadly she wasnt into taking pictures how I wanted, but theses were just as fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So my mom throws this dress at me from my closet, said put it on and meet me outside in 5! lol, so I threw on some tights, picked out a hot pair of shoes and for some reason decided that an Ostrich blue feathers hat was needed! It matched my tights so amazingly, ugh I didnt even plan that out. I love when stuff like that comes together unplanned! The dress tho....a little to short, and tight lol. Its some dancers costume I found at good will. The sheer shiny parts show my stomach tattoos though. These were so much fun to do with my mom, it was hard not to laugh though. Every time she went to take a picture, she'd make this weird noise and Id try so hard not to laugh!

Dress: Dance costume, thrifted
Tights: Goodwill
Shoes: (both shoes) Bakers shoes, gifted
Hat: Vintage Ostrich feathers dyed blue, ebay
Necklace: Forever21

3 comments:

About This Collective Pull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bea Modisett said...

Hey,
I just saw your comment on my friend's blog Orchid Grey and had to say I related to your top ten the most....ESPECIALLY the pbr, pizza and beer deal and good lookin' men parts...
Just wanted to say hi.
Bea

LovelyLeigh said...

Haha! wow thanks so much for sayin somethin and leaving a comment! Yeh theres this pizza place I found that has the best deal ever! $3.80 for a HUGE slice and a pint of PBR! its like its own combo, of awesomeness!! Thanks again! Feel free to chat or check things out anytime!!!

Ugh, love good lookin men hahaha, being single is somewhat fun again lol