Thursday, January 28, 2010

Peggy Lee I love you

Peggy Lee is my top 10 favorite lady. I love her music, her look, everything she did was amazing. I am a huge record collector and I have 11 of her records now, with my pride and joy being my "Black Coffee" LP. I went to go take pictures in the gown last night and wasnt to happy with them, so I only have 1 Peggy Lee inspired look, but a ton of pictures of her and the records of hers I have. I should more record posts up...

The amazing woman Peggy Lee
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved this picture of her so much, I got it tattooed on me haha. Esben at Blue Devil Tattoos in Ybor (Tampa, FL) did it. Sadly I dont have a great picture of it, I dont know why.

Photobucket

RECORDS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Now this was the first Peggy Lee records I got, and my best friend Tyler found it for me in VA somewhere lol*
Photobucket

***This is my pride and joy, my top 5 record***
Photobucket

Hahaha, now for that 1 look I got out of all that haha
Photobucket

Photobucket


Dress: Dillards, bought when I was in high school
Gloves: La France vintage
Necklace: Forever21

No comments: