Monday, January 25, 2010

Easy Breezy

** My photographer today wasnt myself! haha, my mom was actually over and helped out with these**

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were joking around and trying to make a "MONSTER" pose, Lady Gaga style lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom just bought me the awesome fringe vest! So I wanted to wear it first thing! Threw on some mustard tights, my dingo boots and of course my owl ring. This was so easy to put together and its a look ready for doing anything around town!

Dress: Forever21
Vest: mom gave, thrifted
Tights: Forever21
Shoes: Vintage black leather Dingo's, thrifted.

5 comments:

Wild as a Mink said...

That vest is awesome! Your mom has a rad eye for style if she got you that vest....lucky!

Sasa said...

yes, that vest is great! ;)

LovelyLeigh said...

Oh my comments!! Thank you so much!! Keep checking for more awesome stuff! thanks so much ladies!!

Unknown said...

your mom is a great photographer
hehehehe



:)

LovelyLeigh said...

Haha Ill tell her! Thanks! again it was all silly fun! I take all my pictures by myself so it was nice to have someone else doing it and helping out xo!