Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Over the weekend

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday, now back to work for all of you. I had to work last night but since it was so slow I ended up getting cut earlier and went over to Sara's to hang out. This weekend was really nice, my mom came over and Sunday we went to Goodwill. I was on a mission to find some high waist slacks for the USO photo shoot. I ended up finding the perfect pair and a top and beautiful blazer to go with! Sunday was a success!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While I was waiting to try things on, I found this amazing hand made jumpsuit. I dont know why Im into pants right now, especially when its 94 degrees outside in Florida, but this jumpsuit is amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom found this little number for me, these little mexican dresses are so comfy to wear and if accessorized properly can look adorable!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then my grams found me this cute romper! Its pink, and yes I dont wear pink, but when I put it on, the color is more like a pink rose and looked really pretty against my skin. Its so comfy to wear too, I love to just throw these on and go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a few other things, but Im going to save those for later. Something I personally bought, I found this at Charlie's Thrift, its kind of a hit of miss place but when you hit, you score big. I saw this and actually talked the lady down from $8 to 5 dollars, and bought a dress too. It made me think of Josh in a silly way, and since it was only $5, why not.
Photobucket

Today being my day off Im very proud of myself for taking pictures in my new things and blogging! Since I started working Ive been trying to adjust to finding time for everything. I have been more than ok to let my painting slide for the last 2 weeks. I am going to frame all the things that I do have finished and have those set aside for up coming art shows. Its all about balance and I think Im finally starting to find that. Its been really awesome too hanging out with Sara over at her house, right around the corner from mine. Things have been really good and Im hoping June will fly by! XO everyone!!

2 comments:

Couture said...

Gorgeous outfits you have there!!

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful.