Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunshine Smiles

Whats up everyone! Im finally doing a fashion post!!! I was so excited about today. I had plenty of time before I go into work to take some fashionable pictures! I was up early, went for a run, and did some yoga! When you start the day off like that, it makes you feel good and all day Ive been in such a great mood! As a surprise, Bob bought me a whole watermelon! (yes thats a surprise for me, it doesnt take much to please me lol) In this hot Florida weather, watermelons are great, so juicy and delicious!

Hey is that a watermelon, or are you just happy to see me?
Photobucket

This dress has been calling to me from my closet, it needed to be worn.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I really have been itching to blog all week. First I was sick, then its been work and getting home late and when I get home, that last thing I wanna do is get pretty after Ive been busting it at Winners all night. Now its really starting to get to hot to be outside mid-day. I was starting to sweat and I was only outside for 10 minutes. I knew this was going to be a hot summer because we had a really cold winter, but on top if it being really hot, our hurricane season will be starting soon. Thats fine with me if you ask, I say let it rain as much as it want, because then Im not sweating my behind off wearing a black long sleeve shirt with my work shirt and jeans before I go into work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im so glad I got to do this today. I will be going thrifting tomorrow with my mom and plan to find lots of goodies! Things Im actually looking for, dark brown high waist pants, swim suit, denim shorts and frames. I hope everyone is has a great weekend and a relaxing holiday! Me and the ducks are just hanging out! XOXO everyone!
*And Josh if you see this, again everyone misses you!*

Photobucket


Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Ross ($4)
Shades: Revolve clothing, Vintage
Necklace: Forever21

No comments: