Monday, June 14, 2010

Here we go again!

Hey everyone! Back to reality, I hope everyone had a great weekend, Ive heard some good things! Mine was ok, I just felt to busy and constantly on the go. I worked a lot and attempted to go out. Ended up going on a 2am journey to the beach and Denys, that was fun! So last time I was at Knuckle Down I got a new shop shirt! I got a medium so I ended up cutting the shirt, and it came out nice. Its to big to where its a mini dress!! I love being tiny in cases like this. So now not only do I have a shirt, I have a dress now too, so two Knuckle Down items, well 3 including my koozie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SO my mom "found" them and my grams bought them, but Im so in love with my new heels. They are so awesome and comfy! As high as they are, I could run a mile in them haha. I love shoes and all mine!
Photobucket

In other news, its going to be a very hectic week of work. I work pretty much every day 6-close, I think the only day I have off is Tuesday. So much for having a social life this week. Thats how it goes sometimes. Im in the mists of getting Saturday off for a very important thing. I swear if I dont get Saturday off Im going to be the saddest person all week. Its pretty much the only thing Im counting on right now, its that important. I really wanted to get some painting done this week and wanted to sneak back over to Clearwater to get some lettering tattooed, but I dont think I'll have any time. The good thing is that this week will fly by hopefully! Then theres only a week and a half of June left! Then its July! then August! Its officially been 4 weeks today since Josh left and it feels like its been forever but at the same time, time has been going by quickly, he really will be back before I know it :-D! So I hope everyone has a great week! Stay lovely ladies!! Xo!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love getting band shirts and such big so I can make dresses! Looks great!