Friday, June 4, 2010

FLOOR Friday

I declare it FLOOR Friday! Sorry everyone, this is my favorite band/band t and I wear it an awful lot. Yet I took a plain ole band t-shirt and still made it look hot! I love pairing black and yellow together! Its like one of the happiest colors with the darkest color and it makes for such a pairing! Red lips top off any outfit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tough as nails
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can not stress to you all enough how AMAZING it is to have my nice camera back!!! I have been going picture crazy hahaha. Its helping me keep my mind off certain things as well, so its all for the best. I must say, I do miss someone an awful lot, so I try to keep busy so that time will fly by and August will be here before I know it. Its Friday tho! Everyone have a great and safe weekend! Xoxo!!

Photobucket

FLOOR live! Iron Girl!


Shirt: Floor band tshirt, got in Gainesville ($10)
Skirt: Vintage, Goodwill ($4)
Shoes: Ross! ($6)
Belt: Vintage, Charlies thrift Store ($1)

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Hey! Found your blog through Weardrobe - love it! Going to follow you :) Corinne x