Thursday, June 17, 2010

PULP the Party!

So every Wednesday theres this party called PULP. Its at Czar, a club/bar in Ybor (Tampa, FL). Its a lot of fun, a lot of people go and its a hip crowd. PBR is $3, but free till 11. Its fun to dress up too, theres all kinds of wild things that go on. Well I was a bit caught off guard, I usually dress up for PULP but we were already out and about and just decided to go. My neighbor Volkan and I decided to go last minute. It was so much fun and we had a great time. It was nice to see him cut lose and it was nice to just get out of the house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all it was a good night! I cant wait to go again, I love going to Czar on Wednesday and Fridays typically. I miss my partner in crime tho! I wish you were here to go drinking with me, sometimes I never know what to get, but PBR is always choice lol. Xo everyone!

No comments: