Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Men who have captured my heart.

I have just been chilling at home and not really inspired by anything in my closet at the moment. It happens! So I wanted to share with you all a post of the men who are right now stealing my heart. Today I watched the season finally of U.S. of Tara, and Glee. Both two shows I love to watch. I have to say, the men of the shows have taken me by surprise, and I think they are amazing.

I love! John Corbett. He is the man that we all want when we're in our 30's and 40's, because he is amazing, handsome, funny and hangs around when things get tough. John I love you.
Photobucket

Next I watched Glee tonight, and I have to say Im very taken by then new starlet Cory Monteith. Not only can he sing, he's amazingly handsome and a good actor. He takes my breath away on Glee and Im bumbed that I have to wait all season for the new season to start lol. Hes the all American guy and just so amazing.
Photobucket

Keeping in theme with men who sing, Elvis Costello has been driving me wild lately. I love him so much and his music. His charm and talent makes him so amazingly handsome to me. I would love to get a Costello tattoo at some point.
Photobucket

As always, Billy Bragg you are a constant love of my life. Even in your older age, you were a handsome young man and I love you everyday for your music and inspiration you give me.
Photobucket

Robert Pattinson, you are just gorgeous.
Photobucket

And not to be a total nerd, but yes, Josh you've made this list of handsome men lol. I miss you so much! And I hope you are doing very well and I cant wait till you come back!
Photobucket

To all the men who inspire me, I love you all in your own special way. You are all so gorgeous and I can only hope you all creep into my dreams at night. XOxo everyone!!!

What men keep you on your toes?!?!?! Xo!

3 comments:

myownlittleuniverse said...

coner oberst is yummy to me! he prob would be a pain in the ass bc he's so aloof and neurotic, but i think that's probably part of the allure!

myownlittleuniverse said...

aww, yay! you put my button on here! you are a sweetie! do you have a button i can put on mine?

LovelyLeigh said...

Mmmm he is yummy. I used to listen to Bright Eyes a lot then I got really happy and had to cut back lolz. Ah thats shitty of me haha. I do like the music and he is a fine looking guy. No!! Boo! I dont know how to make a button :-( but I was more than glad to put yours on mine! Tampa! gotta represent!