Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weather wont stop me!

Its been getting really nice in Florida and of course the second I say that it goes to shit lol. Its such a nasty rainy day out today, BUT! I decided to jump around outside. I took these pictures today for fun. The outfit isnt really anything super special just awesome haha. I really got active with these lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was doing kart wheels and jumping in front of the camera. I managed to pull off a handstand but of course the picture didnt come out as good as I hoped. Sometimes I wish I had someone to take my pictures haha. So instead of sitting inside and complaining about the weather, I took pics and blogged! Im doing good for today!


Shirt: Vintage, Second Image Thrift
Shorts: oooold Forever21
Boots: Rain boots from Urban Outfitters, I bought these on sale...$5
!

No comments: