Monday, March 29, 2010

Ship Ahoy!

I tried this jumpsuit on as a joke because those usually look goofy on me because Im so short. Well my mom convinced me it looked great on and shes right. Im in love with this jump suit! Its so classy and with the right accessories you can turn it into any kind of look! I went nautical on this one just for fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found that hat at Second Image, I probably paid a dollar for it lol. Its from a kids Carnival cruise. Ive been into trying new outfits and looks lately and Im very glad I was opened minded for this jump suit because its pretty great! Ive tried on a few things lately as jokes but theyve all turned out to be rad. My mom has a very good eye now when it comes to thrifting. I love that was can go shopping together. I dont know where Im going to wear this first but Ill look great no matter! Xoxo everyone!

Jumpsuit: Goodwill
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: The anchor is from Forever21 and the tassel one is from Macys
Hat: Second Image Thrift
Shades: Community Thirft

No comments: