Monday, March 29, 2010

The Lorax and I

This weekend I ran into my mom and she gave me my Easter present early because we never know what Im going to be doing. She likes to call me and tell me she got me something months in advance and just say how awesome it is and rub it in my face. Every year, for any holiday, it never ends. She called me last month and told me about this kick ass gift, to top it all and I finally got it this weekend. Its my own personal Lorax!

Photobucket

Apparently Khols is selling these Dr. Seuss dolls and the Lorax is my most favorite. A few posts back I posted about my Lorax tattoo. Its beyond cool to have my own Lorax and it tattooed on me already and that my best friend Lucky tattooed it on me. I have to say of all the things my moms gotten me, this is top 10 awesome!

Photobucket

"I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees, I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues."
Xo everyone!

No comments: