Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rockin hair

I have been following the lovely Julie of http://orchidgrey.blogspot.com/ and she recently did a hair post and Ive done both hair posts and my hair came out great both times!!! I got the perfect bun going on and even though Im just wearing my jeans and v-neck, I felt awesome and thats all the matters. You look great when you feel great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather is finally starting to stay nice here in Florida, I had to take advantage of the awesome sunny skies!

So now Im all caught up for this week hahaha. Ive been going balls to the walls trying to get ready for my big trip to Boston and theres a lot of awesome events going on as well. Keep checking in! And to anyone and everyone who leaves me lovely comments, THANK YOU!
xo


Shirt: Ross
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Keds
Shades: Revolve Clothing

No comments: