Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hats off to you

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing much better than I am lol. Ah since I got back from Boston Ive had a couple of shitty things go down, but I press on! Im to awesome to let things get to me and keep me distracted. In the middle of my awful day I noticed the sun was shinning and that always makes me feel better! So I threw on some shades, grabbed my hat and headed outside for a bit!

Photobucket

I think these came out pretty rad. I love that plaid shirt I wore it soooo much. The maroon jeans are a fav of mine as well. All in all, when I dress in my favorite clothes, it always makes me feel better!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things will get better. Ive been painting a lot and letting out some frustration so Ill post what Ive been working on when I get to it lol. Thanks for still checking things out! xoxo everyone!


Jeans: Forever21
Top: Revolve Clothing, thrifted
Shoes: Brown leather ankle boots, thrifted from goodwill
Shades: Revolve Clothing
Hat: Ross
Necklace: Forever21, its a lovely owl locket my mom bought me!

No comments: