Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Treasure Hunting Treasures

I finally got out of the house today! My mom offered to take me shopping these 2 weeks before I go to Boston. Today we went to the mall real quick and popped into Charlotte Russe for some accessories, then rode over to Ross, then headed to Goowdill! It was a really good day and I of course had a great time shootin the shit with my mom.

My mom and I stopped for a bite to eat at Pita Republic today.
Photobucket

Gifted to me from my mom, found at our secret thrifting place.
Photobucket

All these items were found at Goodwill
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These items were found at Ross ( ugh I love Ross, I always find cute shoes and cheap stuff haha)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hat if from Ross, my mom said it made me look like my dad
Photobucket

Mom found these 2 purses at some thrift store in a random plaza
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Charlotte Russe
Photobucket


I also got a new bracelet and hair bow, but Ill wear those later. I love finding new goodies, but Im slowing starting to really run out of room in my closet. Ill post my outfit next lol, I looked bangin today!
xoxo everyone!

No comments: