Monday, March 29, 2010

Thrift Finds!

My mom took my thrifting to one of my favorite places, Community Thrift. I had a really bad morning and shopping was just what I needed.

Heres the things I found!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I got these at Ross, to replace my Keds till I can get a new pair.
Photobucket

My mom bought me these two scarfs. She has been finding me some really awesome ones!
Photobucket

Photobucket


I got a black slip dress and a silk top from Ross as well, but just simple little things. I love that little purse, I saw that and was like aw! Its so vintage and so old! It must be wore with the perfect outfit!
xoxo everyone!

1 comment:

Couture said...

I like the purse!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/