Monday, August 2, 2010

Yours truly on ModCloth's Blog!

Hey everyone! After a very long week of working and preparing for the art show, I have some amazing new to share with you all! I had mentioned earlier that I was going to be featured on ModCloth's blog and the post finally came today. I could not be more excited right now, and feel so proud of myself. Thank you all so much for continuing to follow and hanging around when it takes me long to post ( I know I need to work on posting more and not be lazy lol) it means so much to me.

**Click here to check it out!**

Photobucket

Since I just saw it tonight and I have pretty much settled in for the night, Im in my pretty lounge wear. I treated myself to a cup of tea with one of my pretty tea cups, I only bring special ones out on special occasions.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I can tell August is going to be a good month, so many good things have already happened and I have a ton of great stuff coming up! My birthday is 8 days away and my art show is 10 days away! Ive been working really hard on it, have not really had much time to get really dressed up and take pictures out side. Plus, its so hot outside here in Florida, its no fun standing in the sun for 30 minutes trying to get 5 or 6 good pictures. I have two tattoo appointments coming up, and hopefully a scimitar sword at some point. All in all today was a good day, I got two paintings done as well and 3 other things framed.

Photobucket
3 of 3

I hope to any new readers you enjoy my blog! Everyone have a great week! Stay lovely.

3 comments:

Joyti said...

Ooo, congrats on being featured. Your photos are so cute, I love the teacup.

BenchesnChandeliers said...

congratulations on the feature! you look great!

follow my new blog if interested!
http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

LovelyLeigh said...

Ladies! thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me comments! It means so much to me! this was a huge deal. Xoxo!