Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I can feel change in the wind.

Hello all my lovely readers! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a good start to the week! Ive been working a lot and trying to stay out of trouble. It has been raining a lot lately and the humility has been bananas high too. I had a quick moment of nice weather so I popped outside in a cute little number.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Talking about that nice weather, it was so windy outside! Haha, it wasnt hot but the wind was blowing my hair constantly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Right after this was waken I lost my balance lol, the timer caught a good one though.

The wind was blowing a lot. I feel like change is in the air. I need to change with it. I want so much for myself and I feel like Im at a shift right now. I dont know exactly where things are going just yet, but I seem to be putting things together. Re-evaluating things, tastes in style, music, hair. I feel like its building up right now and when things change its all going to come together. Im going to Boston soon, and I love Boston. Honestly if I got offered a job there I might stay lol. Well, Id think about it. I feel like Im growing up a little bit more and feeling a bit more independent lately. Slowly but surely a new Lovely Leigh will emerge and all the old will be shed off. More fashions! New ideas for posts! I really want to have a regular post or item of the week thing. Im really going to buckle down more and get into blogging and find the balance between work and "my" work.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I have 50 followers! Thank you all so much, stay tuned for new upcoming things! Plus Ill finally be selling some things from my closet! Xoxo everything, hang in there!
Photobucket

Top: Urban Outfitters, on sale $10
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross
Cross Ring: Forever 21
Bow: Urban Outfitters on sale $4.50
Scimitar pin: Vintage, gift from mom

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh girl. you own it.

naomi.

Couture said...

I love the shorts and the shoes!

Unknown said...

I love that top! What are you coming to Boston for?
fourthstpayphone

BenchesnChandeliers said...

that's an ADORABLE outfit!

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

myownlittleuniverse said...

omg this is the cutest EVER! i love everything about these photos!

Robyn said...

Obsessed with that bra top! Definitely perfect fro the weather we have been having.

Jill Case said...

I love this outfit!