Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dear Lookbook.nu

Will you please send me an invite soon! Lookbook.nu I long to be apart of your fashionable ladies and gentlemen. Wont you please consider me?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was just playing around when I took these last night. I took some pictures of some clothing Im going to be selling and one thing led to another and I took these for fun. I have been trying to get on Lookbook.nu for a few months now and I guess you need an invite. So I have emailed them and still nothing. I keep trying though. One day!

All in all things have been great. Now the art show is over Ive just been catching up on emails and phone calls. Getting back into the norm of things. Blogging, editing pictures, taking new ones, ect... I can feel things have slowed down and its so nice, I was going balls to the walls there at one point. On my birthday (The 11th) I had my arm worked on. I just wanted to show you what I got filled in. It looks so nice have my sleeve capped off at my shoulder now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The whole sleeve is coming along nicely. Tattoo by Angelo Nales at Redletter1 in Ybor.
Photobucket

I hope everyone's weekend was a good and relaxing one! Stay lovely! Xo!

Top: TJ Max
Shorts: Goodwill Vintage Ralph Lauren
Black tub top: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Psst, if you want an invite, shoot me over an email at thatsilhouettegirl@gmail.com... I don't think Lookbook.nu is all it's cracked up to be, but I'd be more than happy to supply someone with an invite code! :)