Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lovely Leigh's Art Show! On Friday the 13th!

So Ive been off the radar for a bit as Im sure you've all noticed. I had been preparing for my art show I was having at my house. It finally happened and it was a huge success! I had bought 9 gallons of PBR too, and we drank it all! Thanks to Rachel, Katie and Kienan for being apart of it too! So much planning went into this, I put a lot of hard work on making this a great show and everyone left happy. We even played Candy Land, Perfection and Uno, while the Sailor Jerry movie Hori Smoku was on in the living room and Floor was on the computer. I was so surprised how many people turned out. I was very glad to see a lot of people in the house. Some friends from Winners even came out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check it out, I actually sold something lol
Photobucket

The show was a success! I think Im going to throw another one.

No comments: