Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What do you think?

I feel like it's time. Time you ask you all, my readers, what you think. Would you like to see more fashion stuff? Close ups of purses and shoes. Perhaps weekly make-up/hair post. I really want to start a "Top Tunes Tuesday". I usually have a few favorite songs through out the week and they just stick in my head till a new one pops in. I think it was be a fun mix up into everything. I really want to know what you think! More tattoo posts? I could do one a week and probably not run out by the rate Ill get them haha.

I will be selling vintage on here very soon though! Also some jewelery. Im in the process of shopping a little bit more and then getting photos of everything.

I hope everyone is having a great week, and I get some good suggestions! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more close ups of accessories. Also, I haven't been reading too long, but more tattoo posts! love what I've seen so far though :)

xoxo Rach lonerandrebel.wordpress.com