Saturday, August 14, 2010

Birthday Dinner!

Last Saturday my family and I went out for my Aunt Becky and my birthday dinner. My grams treated us to Acropolis in Bloomingdale. Since our birthdays are 4 days apart and Becky is never here, we finally got to have one together. I was a lovely evening with cocktails and my brother dancing with a belly dancer, quite the sight haha.



Photobucket

After dinner we back back to gram's house and had cake! I love birthday cake! Its one of my favorite types of cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I turned 22 August 11th! My Aunt Alicia (who's now passed) her birthday was the 13th and Becky's is the 15.

After things settled down, my brother offered to take a few pictures of me for my blog, he is such a cool guy!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's me and my brother Garrett.
Photobucket

My mom and I
Photobucket

My mom took this picture.
Photobucket

On my actual birthday I went and got my sleeve worked on by Angelo. I get tattooed on my birthday every year. We finally capped off my sleeve, its really coming together. Afterwords Kaitlin meet up with me in Ybor for drinks and mema's tacos! That evening we all went out to Skippers for reggae night and $2 red stripe. Ive been a bad blogger lately and keep forgetting to bring my camera to things. I had a great birthday this year. I got some really swank presents too, blog to come!

I just wanted to say real quick thank you to all my new followers!!! Stay Lovely! Xoxo

No comments: