Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things Im saving up for!

Since Im finally having my one money coming in! Im going to start actually getting the things I want and saving up for them, sadly they're all so expensive lol. First things first though, the complete Floor "Below & Beyond" box set. There were only 305 made and I just saw that there are only 70 left, and this is a must have. Its $249.99 plus $40.00 shipping. Its the most expensive item but as a collector and huge fan of the band and friend to them, I would regret not having this.

Photobucket

Next would have to be these two sketch books by Steve Bryne and Chad Koeplinger. Both two amazing tattoo artist who I admire so much.

Steve Bryne's $90
Photobucket

Chad Koeplinger's $100
Photobucket

Something not so expensive lol, I have really been wanting a Thomas Hooper shirt for some time now, just never really had the money to splurge on it. His shirt is $24.
Photobucket

And to follow that, the cheapest thing on my list, the Doomriders vinyl "Darkness Come Alive". Thomas Hooper did a lot of their art work and its a non-expensive way to own something he drew lol, plus that album is soooo good! I found a copy on ebay for $12-$18.
Photobucket

Theres a bunch of other things obviously but this is a little taste of what Ill be working towards, along with a new car. I hope everyone's having a good week! Xo!

No comments: