Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back from the dead

Hey everyone. So for the last 3 days Ive been really sick. I had a super busy weekend then got majorly ill. Im so sorry I havent posted anything lately. Starting my new job, my blog has kinda had to take a back seat. Im still adjusting to everything and trying to make time for all the projects I do on the side now. I had an intestinal virus, so needless to say the last 3 days have been hell, hoarding up in the bathroom all night, dehydrated, hungry but couldnt keep anything down. Today is the first day Ive felt someone normal again. I some how managed to pull through for work Monday but when I got home I was just so sick. On a good note! I got a new iPod touch, which I must say...is pretty awesome, I would have been happy with a classic but this one is way fancy lol. I also heard from Josh the other day, which obviously put a smile on my face, I believe it was 12am in Qatar. So Ill get back into the swing of things soon! Dont lose faith in me lolz. I love you all! XO!

I leave you with this lovely quick throw on summer dress. I got this at Forever21 a few years ago.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gianna Paniagua said...

I have this same dress in black! But it looks much more fun in red