Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Holly my sweets.

Last night I went to my best friends Holly and Gregor's for some much needed hang out time. First comment, "Leigh! Your hair has gotten so long!" I know, its growing really fast. I had such a great time with them, as I always do. Gregor got the PBR and made us the most delicious grilled cheese. I got to catch up with them, tell them about James and of course Holly and I talked about a ton of blog stuff haha. I always love going over there to see what she has to show me. She always has the coolest sites up!!!

Ok, so there were a TON of photos taken!!! And I suck at picking out just a few. When I say a ton, there were 113. So! What Ive decided to do it break it up into a few blog post, because these are just to awesome not to share. So bare with me at looking at the same outfit, but these were just to much fun. Heres a look at batch one!

Photobucket

Holly of Covetous Creatures <--- click to go to her blog.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They got the whole set up! A sweet camera, tri-pod and lighting!!! It was blogger heaven. Needless to say we had so much fun doing this. I love when I get to hang with other bloggers, but having one as amazing as Holly be my best friend, couldnt be more perfect. Things have been going well just trying to stay out of trouble and keep my head above the water! Ive been sending out a lot of positive energy so good things are to come! I hope everyone else is doing well. As soon as the full moon passes, things will ease up.

Any plans for the weekend?

XOXO!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Virginie Bardot said...

You girls are awesome. And look gorgeous!

Virginie

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun, despite feeling like death that day. Looking forward to Tuesday night!