Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back and new stuff!

Hey everyone!!! Im finally getting to an outfit post!!! I know this blog is suppose to be about fashionable things, and I like to mix in other stuff, but I know Ive gotten away from street style. I have just been so busy. I went home for a visit, had tons to do, I get back to Boston and Ive literally had something to do every single day since. Its been a real whirl wind. Honestly I havent even been looking that fashionable. My "on the go" clothes are usually jeans, my boots, and a shirt of some kind. Ive been feeling really bad about my look to lately. It was my hair that was driving me nuts. I wasnt into it anymore and when that happens I dont like anything else.

I have been lucky enough to become really good friends with the ladies up stairs and we've been talking about cutting my hair, and Ive been thinking about what I wanted to do because Im still growing it out. Ive always wanted to shave some of my hair off.... I went up stairs last night to see the girls and had Jillian cut my hair. Also, you ALL must know how much I LOVE FLOOR!!! So.... I had this done. (Mom, Grams... Im sorry, I love you guys.)
Photobucket

Jillian works at Alfred's hair salon which is located on 8 Eliot St, Harvard Square; Cambridge. The number to the salon is 617-497-5009. Call! Get them to do your hair, they are all so great at it. She did such a great job, and it was such a great experience. She really makes you feel good while you're getting your hair done. I had so much fun hanging out with Jillian and Alex last night. Thanks ladies! Xoxo!

So today, it said its suppose to snow again. Boo on that. I decided to beat the snow and take some photos outside on the roof. It was so grey outside! I wore this gorgeous tropical dress I bought in Florida. It brightened up my day, and it feels so nice to have an outfit post up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(notice something little on my pinky?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ugh it feels so nice to have new hair! The best part is, I can fold over my hair, and it looks normal! Cant even tell its shaved underneath. I had a rocky weekend... I was really angry and then a bit upset, but now Im back to good, positive thoughts and Im rockin and rollin. Sometimes its good to take a few steps back from something (or someone) to see the bigger picture, and realize if you miss them. Im so glad I got all the pictures up from the show and I finally got an outfit post worthy for my readers! I hope everyone else is doing good and takin it easy! I heart you all!! Xoxo!

-Lovely

Photobucket



2 comments:

Eloise In NY said...

I just love you hair! I've always wanted to do something like that, and you rock it! WOW!

Mascara or Motoroil said...

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR DRESS AND YOUR HAIR!!! sorry, i got really excited. you look ultra-fab as always! <3