Sunday, January 2, 2011

This town, is coming like a ghost town.

I love that song by The Specials, "Ghost Town". So I survived my first Boston snow storm! I had to walk home in it right before it got to bad, I made it, but it sucked. I ended up getting snowed in! Its not like I couldve ever gotten "sanded" in in Florida. I took a peek out the window on Monday and there was no one to be seen and everything was white. It looked like a ghost town. Well I pretty much stayed in bed all day. For some reason, I decided to go outside and take a few pictures in the snow. Ended up being really cool.

Jamaica Plain as a Ghost Town
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Knee deep in snow!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well on my way back to my camera... I ended up falling in the snow... great timing too!
Photobucket
I heard the timer go off so I just decided to look up and say "Oh well"

It wasnt to bad outside either. Nice and cool. It was really windy at the pond, but when is it not whenever I go down there lol. So yeh, I survived my first Boston snow storm. I hear its been a mild winter here... which I am NOT complaining lol. I hope everyone has been doing well and had a good new year! Im such a slacker I didnt post any cool recaps of the year. 2010 was a good year for me blog wise, but other wise it couldve been way better... so no need to go over it lol. XOxoxo!

No comments: