Thursday, January 6, 2011

The text said "Out front"

Hey everyone! So I officially went full time this week at work, asst. manager! Now I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off. A couple of days ago my best friend Jessy Baum of Mascara or Motor Oil sent me a box of magic! In that box was this amazing gold skirt that I had to wear today with my new Forever21 heels! I have been wanting a pair like this sooooo bad! Keiko Lynn (click here for her blog) has a pair of studded shoes and I just love studs. It is so nice outside today I had to take advantage of it weather before the snow rolls in again tomorrow.

Oh yeh, it was time to bring out my heart sunglasses again. Means Im in a very happy mood.
Photobucket
I cant get enough of over the knee socks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By this point, it was time to take the heels off...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love to twirl around :-)
Photobucket

Ive been enjoying my two days off this week, and Im looking forward to a good work weekend. I recently bought a yoga mat again and have been getting back into doing yoga more regularly at home and its really been the best thing. I dont feel as tired during the day. I did yoga for so long in FL it sucked not having a chance to do it up here yet. Its nice to be getting back into the swing of things. Since I have a set schedule now as well I feel less stressed out about things. I really am glad Im staying in Boston. Its been rough, dont be fooled, but Im doing really well for myself and my mom is really proud of me. Last night I went out with a very charming man, who took me out for burgers and beers. It was the first time I had a cheese burger in a long time. I also finally meet another person who knew about DCI hahaha. (If you dont know, its Drum Corp Internationals for us band people)

Things have been really good for me since the new year, and Im just hoping it continues. Im eating slightly better and finding myself less stressed out lately, which is awesome. Nothing but positive thoughts and good things to come!
Photobucket

Ps. I heart you all! Thank you everyone for continuing to follow and reading my blog.
Photobucket

Xoxoxo!


Shoes: Forever 21, bought at Second Time Around; Harvard Square
Photobucket

Skirt: Sent from Jessy to me!
Over the knee socks: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Accessories: Rings from Forever 21, Heart Sunglasses bought off Ebay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the dress and the lolita glasses :). your knife tattoo is so badass!

Zaia said...

dang the heels are great! glad your doing well, keep it rolling for the new year ahead! xx