Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I cut my bangs!

I finally decided I couldnt take my bangs anymore being swooped to the side anymore, I finally blunt cut them straight. I always forget to take photos of the before and after so I finally made the time today on my day off and did this! It was pretty easy, Ive been cutting my hair for years now.

BEFORE
Photobucket

DURING
Photobucket

AFTER
Photobucket

So the after picture isnt the best. After I took a shower and washed my hair and then it really looked awesome. Stay tuned for pictures from today!! They are pretty Special ;-)

Xoxo everyone!

3 comments:

Zaia said...

i love the feeling right after i cut my bang, yours look rockin'!
check out my current giveway !xx

Anonymous said...

cute bangs! i always cut my own bangs, that way you can't get mad at any one but yourself if they don't turn out haha!

myownlittleuniverse said...

good job! i need to give mine a trim too.