Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First snow fall!

Its finally snowing in Boston!!! We've been waiting forever for it to happen. It is officially my first winter in Boston. As Im sitting in my living room right now its snowing. The roof tops are white, the streets are white, the snow is falling. It is sooooooooooooo cool. Haha, I walk to the subway stop and just giggle. Its so awesome to me... so far. Im finding its hard to dress "up" with Im just trying to stay warm haha.

Photobucket

I am looking forward to Christmas so much more now. Its so different being up here but Im liking it so far. Snowflakes on my eyelashes. I dont really like going to get beer in snow, but that just means Ill just have to by a 32 rack so I dont have to go out so much. Ill make my way down to the pond sometime to make snow angels! Xoxo everyone! Stay warm!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Such a cute scarf! Merry Christmas to you too :-) xoxoxo