Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lovely in green.

It was my first Christmas away from home. I was invited to Tegan's family holidays, I got to take the train out after I got off work the 24th. That night we were at her aunts house for a light dinner and a few gifts. The food was delicious. I stayed the night at Tegan's and woke up for a lovely Christmas morning. I had bought a dress last minute at work and it was a good call. So pretty, this velvet green vintage dress. The back yard was so beautiful and there was still snow on the ground from the few days before.

Photobucket

One of the ornaments on the tree were these amazing bright red birds with gold glitter. I at first wanted to put one in my hair, but it just wasnt clipping in right. I decided to keep it and just hold onto it.
Photobucket

It was chilly outside but we were only out there for a few minutes. I took my jacket off right before. What really made this outfit come together is my awesome gold bow belt. I got it back home in FL and I think I paid .75cents. It was the perfect accessory for this outfit. I was having a really good hair day too.
Photobucket

Christmas was lovely. I got a lot a fun things from my family and Tegan's family made me feel so welcomed. I hope everyone else had a great Christmas and a fun New Years. 2011 has so much in store for it. Xoxo!


Outfit Details
Dress: Vintage green velvet, Second Time Around; Harvard Square.
Bow: Vintage gold bow belt. Charlies Thrift Store (Tampa, Fl)
Tights: Buffalo exchange (New Orleans)
Boots: Vintage leather boots, Community Thrift (Tampa, Fl)

No comments: