Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ronnie Plaid.

Theres no real such thing as "Ronnie Plaid" haha, but in our little (lovely) world of Jamaica Plain, there is a man. A man who wears red and black flannel. We call him Ronnie. I was Ronnie for Halloween as a big joke, and it was really funny. Well, I just so happen to have loved the two colors red and black together for years. I have acquired 3 red and black plaid dresses, BEFORE I moved to Boston. The other day, I was trying to find something to wear to Bethany's birthday brunch and I grabbed one of my red and black plaid dresses while Ronnie was around. Well.... needless to say that didnt go over well. "Ah Kimmie! You cant wear that!" SO, I had to grab something else to wear.

Well in honor of Ronnie, I decided to do this lovely post just to mess with him haha! Here is my collection of red and black plaid dresses.
Dress 1: A Forever21 dress, I found at Sunshine Thirft for $2!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress 2: Bought on sale at Forever21 for $8
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eaton Beef hat curiosity of Ronnie himself.
Photobucket

Dress 3: Found at Goodwill for $4
Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you have it! All my red and black plaid. I think its funny, Ive been wearing this stuff for a few years now and its all of the sudden a big deal haha. I have to be careful what I wear and when haha! I really got a kick out of doing this post. It was so spur of the moment too. I miss doing that, just getting inspired by an outfit quickly, setting up my camera and taking blog photos! Im actually getting a blog post out in the same day! I hope you've enjoyed these as much as I have. Xoxo! Wheres your red and black plaid?!?!

Stuff.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Roni E. said...

I don't even remember exactly how I just stumbled onto your blog, but I love it! I'm super new to the blog world (only 2 months) but I find that my favorite thing in the world to do these days is read blogs and learn about all these awesome people around the world that share my interests. Plus everyone I've 'met' so far has been extremely positive and I really enjoy that aspect more than anything. It seems that when I'm having a crappy day nowadays I just go straight to reading blog posts and immediately I feel a lot better, and that's gotta be attributed to all the good natured posts and people's lives that I'm reading.
Anywho, I trailed off for a minute there, but I really love your outfits and style, and of course, your tattoos! I love love love tattoos and have many myself. I don't even know how many I have anymore, because I have sleeves. But yes, I love chicks with tattoos. They're usually so much sassier and fun! ;)
Nice to meet you!