Sunday, November 6, 2011

Florida part 1

So in October, I took a week off and went down to Florida, to see my family and do some serious thrifting. Its never a real vacation because I always end up exhausted from running all over town. This was the last time Ill see everyone before next year so Im glad I got to see all my grandparents, I finally got to meet little CJ and I got to see my baby girl Betty (the cat).

Of course the whole reason I went the week I did was because one of my favorite thrift stores, Sunshine Thirft, was having their 50% off day! Stuff that is already $3 and $4, only for $1 and $2! If by far one of my favorite stores.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that day, I had asked if we could all have a lunch date again. I loved going to lunches with Grams and Uncle Doug. We all got together and had lunch at Capital Grill.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then later that night, my Aunt Becky came over with Steph, and Uncle Steve, and little baby CJ! He was born after I left FL last time so I hadnt met him yet. He is just the cutest thing ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That was just the first two days! When my mom picked me up from the airport, she brought me a cold PBR hahaha, that grams bought. That was awesome, a good welcome back. It was fun getting to see my mom and go shopping with her.

No comments: