Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One crazy Halloween weekend.

So I dont know about you, but I had a crazy Halloween! It was one hell of a weekend. The weekend before, I threw a party at my house, and it was a huge success! I dressed up as a six year old, it was priceless. All four of us in the house cleaned and it was the best our apartment has looked, and will for awhile haha. Im glad a lot of my friends came out and everyone had a good time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The morning after...
Photobucket
9:30am with a cold beer, hungover, and yeh... I wore that tacky outfit all day.

Friday Halloween weekend I went to BadVille South for their party! I dressed up as Ronnie (Adam) all weekend haha, it was the best idea I had. It was pretty easy to, especially after I got the JFK tattoo on my hand.
Adam and Me as Ronnie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The morning after BadVille South's party.
Photobucket
It was a Ronnie kind of morning.

Saturday night we all went to The Behan for the big party there. What a boozy night.
Thats me as Ronnie (Adam) a sock monkey (Brant) a drunk, zombie punk rock Santa (Brandon) and Miles.
Photobucket

Here is me as Adam, with Adam as a zombie, eating my BRAINS!
Photobucket

HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
Was CRAZY! No words can really describe it. What a long day it was too because we had brunch at Jannea's house earlier than I went to Adam's tattoo which was 2 hours about. We were all pretty boozy.

Sophy!
Photobucket

The Devil and Ronnie!
Photobucket

A Flamingo and a Cockatoo
Photobucket

Kimmie as a Flamingo, and Ronnie.
Photobucket

So yeh, a crazy bunch of days. I had the most fun Ive had in a while though. I have to say this is a top 5 Halloween for me thats for sure. I didnt get tattooed this year, but those days were fun when we hung out at the tattoo shop on Halloween. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween. Next will should be just as good!

No comments: