Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to Mt. Auburn

I think this is going to be a twice a year thing. This spring Simon took me to the Mt. Auburn cemetery to see the flowers bloom and it was beautiful. The cemetery itself is soooo old and gorgeous. Last timewe went he offered to take me picture for my blog and they came out great. Some of my favorite photos were taken there. We had talked about going back to see the leaves change for some time now but my schedule just got to full and it has been hard to find time. Even on days when I thought it wouldve been good to go, the weather wasnt nice. Last Thursday the weather was amazing and it was the perfect day to go back to Mt. Auburn.

Now I obviously wore jeans and a shirt to the cemetery, but the dress I choose to photograph was given to me by my friend Liz who recently moved away. It is an amazing vintage maxi DVF! (Diane Von Furstenberg). I threw on my vintage "Carrie" hat with a vail and we found some really cool mausoleums in a isolated spot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simon did such a great job. Its always nice not to have to take my own photo sometimes. I know you can hardly see but I did wear those amazing tassel earrings from Forever21. I wanted to add a belt to the dress, but its just so great on its own. Something like that, with a lot of print shouldnt be over accessorized.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Again thank you Simon for taking my picture! Well in the world of Lovely I think Im all caught up with stuff. I added all my photos on the Face but sometimes its hard to sit down for 2 hours and do everything, including blogging. I havent been to busy lately, but enough to keep busy. Ive been adding to my room slowly. Im still in dire need for hangers, I have a ton of stuff I brought back from Florida still folded and laying around. I got a new tattoo this week! I got a steak and cake tattoo. Ill have to post that next week for Tattoo Wednesday. Hope you all are doing well! Arent you just loving this weather? XOXO!

Photobucket

No comments: