Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day!

Hope you all had a good Valentines day! I wish I could say I did, but I ended up working open to close a lone, then came home to an empty house. So I got drunk and ordered chinese from Food Wall. It was an extremely long day and I was just glad for it to be over. I wasnt all hung up on Valentines day gush, just tried from work. Things are better now. I finally got the day off and Ive been doing good by catching up on everything.

Well I did get all dressed up for work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got home after a long night and had 2 boxed from Florida waiting for me. Totally made me whole day awesome. Mary sent me a TON of Valentines Day candy, my teeth are gonna rot! Haha. Awesome pink bubble wrap too.
Photobucket

All in all things are ok. Another big sale this weekend at work, we'll see how it fairs out. Im glad to have the day off to relax, catch up on things, hang out with my friends. Hope everyone else is doing good and getting lots done! Xoxo!!
Photobucket

Outfit Details
Skirt: Vintage red leather skirt, Goodwill (Davis Square)
Top: Vintage lace top, Goodwill (Tampa, FL)
Tights: Lace tights, Forever21
Boots: Leather boots, Community Thrift (Tampa, FL)
Necklace: Sliver and black heart, Forever 21

No comments: