Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best friends and dress up!

So sometime last week one night, Tegan and I were doing some drinking and got the best idea ever to get dressed up and take photos for my blog. Ive been dieing to get here into this with me and needless to say we had a total blast. She put on one of her Grammy's dresses and looked so pretty! I put on this new top that I had gotten. Im dieing to wear warmer clothes!

I pretty much look forward every day to going home and seeing Tegan, and when Im off from work and home, I cant wait till 4 for her to get home. Im so glad we've been hanging out and having a great time. It was a lot of fun to get her into doing this with me. I set up my tri-pod in the corner and gave her the count down. So after a few glasses of wine, this is what best friends do late at night haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was time to bring Chad the camel into the picture. He's like our house pet.
Photobucket


Getting to hang out with Tegan is awesome. Goodness Ive been working a lot lately. I went to New York on Saturday, got back Sunday morning and went to work to close. Then Monday I worked open to close a lone, its just been a looooong week haha. Im finally catching up on things. Im off today and tomorrow and I have some of my friends coming over tonight for some beers and hanging out. Lately my other roommate Jason has got us all playing bridge. Have you played??? It gets really confusing when you bid but its a fun game. Ive been getting better at it. My mom finally sent me Uno cards, we played last night once James came over. We also ended up sucking him into bridge as well haha. Also in some good news, Ill be back visiting Florida in 3 weeks now. Im so excited to see me family and a few of my good friends. I can not wait to go shopping and spend some time on the beach.

Stay tuned! Ill have a few posts up today. Its my day to catch up and take new photos! I hope everyone else has been doing good!

Oh I also took a few photos of just myself, I put together a really awesome outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright everyone! Xoxo!!

No comments: