Thursday, February 3, 2011

Girls night!

Last night was girls night for Tegan and myself. We kicked Jason out of the living room and girled out. A few days ago, my grandma Mary had sent me a box filled with amazing jewelry and a card with some cash in it. The card read, for Tegan and I to buy a bottle of wine, order in and go through everything she sent me. Well I couldnt wait so Saturday night we went through it a little bit. There was so much I didnt know what to do! Mary is so awesome. So to thank her in a special way, we agreed to take photos of us going through the jewelry.

So this is OUR BIG THANK YOU to my lovely grandma MARY!!

Wine, check!
Photobucket

Take out, check!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jewelry, OMG!
Photobucket

Clip ons, got TONS of them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls night was SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! Best thing we couldve thought of. We gossiped for hours and finished the whole big bottle of wine. Tegan and I had a blast going through all the jewelry and everything else Mary sent me. I hadnt had that much fun in a long time. Im so glad Tegan and I are such good friends. This was an awesome thing to blog about to, I really hope Mary like this! Xoxo everyone!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i might crap my pants out of excitement if my grandma sent me a bag of vintage jewelry! how cool!

LovelyLeigh said...

Omg Liz I know right!!! It was so much fun. I talked to her today and she was just tickled I did that post for her. There was a ton of vintage purses and other stuff too, but the jewelry was the main focus.

Thanks for being such an awesome follower!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing and thoughtful care package! Lucky girl!