Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Craft Party!

Over the weekend I was invited to Holly's craft party. Holly and Gregor, I have to say are one of my dearest friends here in Boston. One of the first people I met and just two people I hold dearest to me. They get me and I feel like I can be completely comfortable with them. I was so excited to go to this party and hang out with them. We did a lot of crafts. A few of the other ladies that came worked on knitting projects, sparkling tights, and feather head bands.

Here are so photos of things that were crafted!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Gregor, I made so amazing chain suspenders.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I worked on re-studding my vest.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was such a lovely evening. I will admit though... I still felt a little out of place. Im still trying to find my niche in Boston and yes the other ladies there were so nice, polite, and welcoming... I still felt like I was left out of the conversation most of the time. Luckily Gregor and I both live PBR :-). Holly was a great hostess and the party was a big success. I really hope she throws another one. She is ever so stylish as well. I always love how sweet she is, she asked ME about my outfit and rings. I will leave you with one last picture, of dearest Holly and I.
Photobucket

Xoxo everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gregor and I were both so glad you made it! Sorry if I was a frazzled mess trying to get things together.

Oh, and asking about your outfit was not to be sweet - YOUR style rocks! Had to know where you got those shorts (and antlers)!

Anonymous said...

i hope you do find your niche of people! I'm moving a new city in a week so I totally feel ya on that one!