Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Making more of an effort

Im so proud of myself! I got dressed in a nice outfit, worthy of blogging about, went and took pictures at the pond and am posting about it right after! No slacking in between! It was sooooo windy though!!!! The down fall to the plan. I also dyed my hair black again! Im very happy with how it came out. Now a lot of you might ask, well Leigh isnt your hair black to begin with? No its not, it was actually looking faded from the last time I dyed it too and it was starting to look brownish again. It seems like its been a week for hair cutting and dyeing. My trip to the pond was really nice though, Im glad I snapped these photos today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the next few shots I took, I braved with windy cold weather.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there were two ladies standing around where I was... I have this weird thing about people watching me take pictures by myself, I feel like I look silly. They decided to sit down on the bench and watch me do this... I felt a little weird-ed out at first, but eventually got over it. Its a park, there are people walking around.
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK enough windy weather, time to through the jacket back on!
Photobucket

Before I left, a kind man offered to take my picture
Photobucket

Then I noticed the lighting was really nice in front of my house.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have some fun DIY projects coming up to post about! One if festive for the holidays and another is a DIY stud my boots project Im still working on. Other than that things have been good. Work is a bit slow right now so my hours have been cut back. I have a bit more free time but no money to really go do anything lol. I have some awesome news to share with you all very soon! I dont want to jinks it! But its about a guy :-)

Boston is getting colder by the day, its suppose to snow here soon. My mom has finally sent me my winter coats from FL. I can not wait to get that box, because a hair dryer is also in it! I have to blow dry my hair, so it gets some volume, and my hair has just been so straight and flat the whole time Ive been here. I hope everyone else is doing well and staying warm!! Xoxo!!
Photobucket


Green Jacket: Goodwill (Central Square Boston) $6
Black jacket: Forever 21 $16
Cardi: Thrifted $3
Dress: Forever21 $6 (t-shirt long enough to be a dress)
Belt: Community Thrift (Florida) $2
Scarf: Mom gave to me
Tights: Buffalo Exchange (New Orleans) $5
Boots: Vintage! Revolve Clothing Exchange (Tampa, FL) $68
Sunglasses: Vintage! Revolve Clothing Exchange (Tampa, FL) $75 (gifted to me)
Purse: Vintage Donney and Burke, Goodwill (Tampa) $4

No comments: