Monday, December 6, 2010

Over the weekend.

Hey everyone! Hope you had a good weekend! I had a pretty easy one, which is so nice! Ive been working really hard lately, its super nice finally getting to take it easy a bit. I only had to work Saturday this weekend, and we had company over all weekend. Friday I was supposed to get tattooed but had to reschedule for Sunday. I ended up running some errands an got some stuff done.

The big deal over the weekend! I cut my roommate, Tegan's hair!!! She had been talking about cutting her hair and then she mentioned something about bangs. I told her I could cut her bangs for her no big deal. I just saw a new post from Julie of Orchid Grey ( <- click to go to her page) and she just cut her bangs!!! They looked soooo cute on her and Tegan has similar hair, so I thought of that instantly!

Julies new bangs!
Photobucket
©J. O'Boyle 2009-2010

Photobucket
©J. O'Boyle 2009-2010

Teagan before:
Photobucket

She trusted me to cut her hair :-)
Tegan AFTER!!!:
Photobucket

And she loves it!! I think I did a good job, it looks really good! Im just glad Tegan liked it, because its her hair haha. Shes been rocking her new look and I can see a fun kick in her step since. I have always been a big fan of Julie's hair posts. Tho this techinaclly wasnt a "hair post" persay, it still inspired me. Ive done two of her hair tutorials before, this will be my third. She continues to inpsire and delight me with her blog.

Thanks Julie! Thank you Tegan for letting me cut your hair as well :-)
Xoxo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive cutting skills!