Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I had a really good one, aside from the fact I was 1,360 miles exactly away from my family, I was invited to Tegan's family dinner and it was sooooo lovely! They were so much fun to be around and very welcoming. Well it just isnt Thanksgiving with out my moms famous deviled eggs. I had her send me the family ingredients, and I made them for dinner. Lets just say they were a huge success and tasted just like my moms!

I made 18 eggs, and had to shell them... I was up till 1:30 making these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

When I asked my mom how much mustard with horseradish I put in there, she literally told me to make a happy face.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had just enough stuff to fill all the eggs!
Photobucket

Then you have to top it off with paprika!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My eggs were so great! Momma you would be so proud I really wish you couldve tasted them. Everyone liked them at dinner as well. The best part is I still had 13 left over!!! So Ive been snacking on them. Thanksgiving dinner was so delishious, and the company was great. We drank much wine and played fun games. I also got to see some slides of Tegan's grammy when she was a young lady, photos from 60's, the clothing was so pretty. I was so glad to be around a family and not just a bunch of 20 years olds getting together. I like family traditions and things like that. Well mom, you taught me well.
Photobucket

Oh course I had two before it was even Thanksgiving haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Ps. dont you just love my kitchen, its very fun to hang out in)

Well I hope everyone else had a great holiday and now lets bring on all the Christmas music!!!Xoxo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smiley face worth of mustard made my day. Hope it was a great Thanksgiving!

Emily said...

Hey there! Hope your thanksgiving was dandy---looked like it was! (I'm excited for the holidays as well.)

Nice meeting you the other day at Second Time Around; and I've already worn that sequined shirt that I bought!

http://booksandliquor.com
Harvard Style Blog