Monday, November 22, 2010

All dressed up and no work.

So Ive been working a lot lately, if you didnt know haha. I was scheduled to work Friday at our Charles St. location and when I got there I was told I wasnt needed so I didnt end up working Friday which was AWESOME! I even got paid that day so I went to the Goodwill in Central square and the art supply store. Well since I was orginally working at a nice fancier store, I decided to kind of dress nice for work. Mind you Im still limited to what I can wear, but I think this outfit came together nicely. Its a sweet top too I bought before I left for Boston at goodwill in Tampa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I realize its all black, which I get stuck in wearing especially when it gets cold and its practically grey every day. I try not to wear all black but its so hard sometimes. I just like the way it looks and it suits the city well. Over time Ill acquire more clothing, I mean I work at a clothing store haha.
Photobucket

All the rings I wore to work haha. Its getting hard to wear rings though because my hands are colder and I have to wear gloves most of the time. So Ive been putting my rings in my purse and putting them on when I get to work or where ever Im at.
Photobucket

All in all its been good! I opened and closed tonight at work on my own and did such a good job!!! The drawer wasnt over or under! We got so much done today, all consignment appointments and the drop offs! Im doing really great at work. Im doing great socially as well. I keep meeting the best people and having such a good time. Also, living in Jamaica Plain has been AWESOME! Ive got to hang out at the tattoo shop a lot lately and that makes me feel so good. Its been cool getting to hang with Lucky again and now with Alex, Becky and James (Sassy) Its like a piece of home in my new home. Well I hope everyone else is doing just as good. Have a great week everyone!! Xoxoxoxo!

Photobucket

No comments: