Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black and Grey Owl

On one of the many grey days we have here in Boston, the lighting was some what nice for a low key photo shoot. I decided to wear something nice to work, instead of the same black jeans and button down. Since I dont have a hair dryer up here, I just havent bought one yet, my hair hasnt been lookin top notch lately. Ive been wearing hats a lot the last few weeks and this was just a nice outfit to wear for work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It sucks not having all my clothes! I make do tho. Its kind of nice getting to layer thing up here. I get to wear more scarfs, sweaters with jackets, hats and gloves. I thought this was funny tho. Ive been living out of my suitcase, even with my mom sending me some stuff I have no dresser to put anything in lol. I am literally sitting in all my clothes.
Photobucket

My owl ring from Forever21 and my black FAUX onyx ring
Photobucket

Speaking of work, I work a lot! I have a lot of work coming up especially with Thanksgiving coming up next week. Lots of work means a nice paycheck. My friend Ed-E is in town and Angelo is coming up in December, so Im trying to save up a few $$ to get tattooed, defiantly trying to have my sleeve worked on, because who knows when Ill make it back to Tampa in time and have money then to get my arm worked on. I feel like Ive had tattoos on the mind a lot lately, which isnt a bad thing, except I dont live back home where I could easily get tattooed. Hopefully with time Ill acquire more clothing to mix into my wardrobe. Anyways, hope everyone else is doing good! Im meeting up with a new friend tonight for drinks, crossing my fingers it goes well.

Xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: