Friday, July 2, 2010

Muscle up Florida!

Hey everyone! Its Friday!!!! AND! Its July 2ed! Officially one month till Josh gets back! Yeh, everyone know how excited I am about this! Today it wasnt very hot out so I decided to go back around the pond to the trees! It was time to muscle up! I had to have this shirt and I won it on ebay. I bought it from one of my favorite bloggers Robyn of Twitch Vintage! http://twitchvintage.blogspot.com/

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say these are my two favorite accessories at the moment. My cross ring and my airplane necklace. Both I got from Forever21.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Josh shares my love for muscle T's, and when I saw this I had to have it. I though it was great too because I live in Florida and I didnt have to cut the sleeves off this shirt! Haha, its a muscle T through and through. I have so many band shirts that Ive cut the sleeves off, that I forget I have to leave the sleeves on a few for when it decides to get a little cold here lol. Things have been really good for me the last few days!!!! Ive been busy but its all good stuff. I got the flyer for my art show up and posted! I have been organizing my schedule and things. I placed an order for some more illustration board so I can finish painting for the art show! I have a swank party coming up! I have been doing really good at work. My tip percentage is going up, which means Im making more money! Ive just been really happy and in good spirits. Staying positive and hopeful of things to come! Time if flying by and August will be here before I know it! Everyone have a great weekend!!!! Xoxo!

Photobucket



Details:
Shirt: Vintage from Ebay from Twitch Vintage!
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Ross
Necklace and ring: Forever21

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Haha I love that you did the muscle pose too. Looks great. I'm going to tweet this post to my followers.