Sunday, July 18, 2010

A lovely video post update!

Hey everyone! Heres a little video I did for you all, its just a quick recap of everything thats been going on!



Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks.

After we went to the club we hung out and had some drinks, I split mine all over me after this picture was taken lol.
Photobucket

Theres Nick and Chewy
Photobucket
Never to be caught with a shirt on haha

The lovely Sara!
Photobucket

AMERICA!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didnt remember taking this until I saw it, but I took this the night of the art show in the bathroom, that flash is where I got my tattoo from haha.
Photobucket

Me and Kaitlin! What were we doing hahaha
Photobucket

I also got to hang out with my baby girl Betty!!! I love her so much, I miss her tons. I always love when I get to go to Aunt Dee's and visit my little one, she'll be 3 this year!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Xoxoxo everyone!

3 comments:

myownlittleuniverse said...

your video wont let me view it, says its a private video? :(
cute pics! i love the american flag ones...reminds me of my boyfriend in a way..he's always got black tee, black jeans and he has an american flag bandanna he's obsessed with wearing...lol!

Zaia said...

i really like the idea of the vidoe update, its fresh and easy to catch up if yure too tired to read or type a post,. cool!
xx, zaia

LovelyLeigh said...

Ladies thank you both so much for leaving me a comment! Zaia! Thank you for reading my blog and checking out my video, I know its a great idea right?!?! Im to busy/lazy to type so its so easy to just talk to people for a few minutes and get it all out. I like doing video posts, I want to do more! Xoxo!