Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ebay you kill me!

Here are a few things Im and watching and bidding on, on Ebay. I love ebay but it kills me at the same time because I find so many awesome things on there and I just want them all!!! I still have a list of things Im saving up for, but I think a little vintage dress here and there wont be too bad lol.

From Twitch Vintage
Photobucket

Photobucket

From Playground Vintage
Photobucket

Photobucket

From Sleepy Head Vintage
Photobucket

And these are from Noirohio Vintage
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So now its just a matter of waiting for bids to end and see what I win and dont. Stay tuned! XO!

3 comments:

MELON IND. said...

I know, i love/hate ebay too, the first 2 were my favorites.

Couture said...

Really lovely clothes!

Robyn said...

Oh hey, that's me. Please let me know if you win that studded bustier. It is insane, and reminds me that I need to check out Noir Ohio's inventory more often.